See my code
Because... Why not?
Like a really short book
Not a TV show
I enjoy creating things that don’t currently exist. Solving problems and puzzles by thinking outside the box has been what has lead me to pursueing a career in Computer Programming.
For personal hobbies I enjoy createing artwork from drawing to 3D Animation. I am a marthon runner, dancer, and magician.
Lastly, favorite superhero is going to be Batman.
- Apartment Comparison
tool that evaluates the true value of an apartment for an individual, accounting for variables such as what specific utilities are included. Also accounts for if things like laundry, parking, and other "non- essentials" can be taken into account.
- Car Comparison tool
Takes into the account the current milage of a car, the price of gas, distance to work, Miles per gallon and other factors to estimate the approximate life of the car.
- Unique Keyword triggered Cover Letter generator
tool with a basic GUI that allows me to custom tailer a cover letter to a companies driven key words to while still maintaining the flow of properly written English.
- My Codeing Website
Purposely Created useing no Frame Work and just relying on knowldege of HTML and CSS to have a fully functional site.
- My Animation Website
Created via muse and includes some additional scripts of code for more interactive features
- Debugging Legacy Code
- Developed VBA tool to decrease over 800 work hours annually.
- Developed Tool to Evaluate True Apartment Comparison.
- Developed Tool to Help Elect better Car Choice.
- Developed Tool to Automate Custom Tailored Cover Letters.
- Experience Contributing and optimizing Different Company Workflows.
- Experience with Daily and Weekly Critiques of my work.
- Animation, Video, and Production Background
- Leadership Experience of both Small and Large teams.